Your fun and safety are our priority. So make sure that you consider the following instructions before entering the trampoline park:
- Wear the jump socks everywhere and at all times. Jump socks are available at the entrance and you can use them again for your next visit!
- It is not permitted to wear jewellery, watches, and belts on the trampolines. You can safely store your things in the lockers at the entrance.
- Chewing gum, food, and drinks are not permitted in the trampoline park.
And during jumping:
- Always keep an eye on your fellow jumpers!
- Always follow the instructions of the experienced Jump Masters.
- Don’t over jump – only perform jumps that you can do. Don’t worry, practice makes perfect and our Jump Masters are there to help you to perform and practice your tricks and skills.
- Always land on your bum, back, or on both feet.
- Land in the centre of the trampolines.
- Bringing in and using a mobile telephone is at your own risk.
- Banner frames, fences, and nets are there for safety, not to climb on or hang from.
- The rules for each area can be read on the boards.
Remember the rules and enjoy your jumping!
Keep up-to-date with Space Jump news. Get the latest Jump news once or twice a month.
It offers readers unique, behind-the-scenes insights, special offers, and more.