TRICKS & SKILLS
Learn the most awesome tricks & skills under the guidance of experienced Jump Masters. Want the skills to do a barani or a full-back twist on one of the trampolines at Space Jump? Then the tricks & skills class is perfect for you. The Jump Masters will explain techniques for you and teach you specific jumps in the three different training areas.
You don’t have to be an experienced jumper to join a tricks & skills class. Our Jump Masters make sure that everyone can join in and there’s always something for everyone to learn. We start at the beginning and work up to the coolest tricks & skills together.
• One session allows you to use the facilities for 1, 2, or 3 hours. One area of the park may be reserved for other activities, like Dodgeball, training, or fitness workouts, but you can still use the other areas.
• We recommend that you make a reservation in advance to avoid disappointment!
• Each jump session starts on the hour, so make sure you’re here half an hour before your jump session so you can start on time.
• Must be at least 8 years old!
Kids / Adults / Clubs / Children’s Parties / Companies / Bacholar Parties / Schools / Individuals
You’ll learn the coolest tricks from our Jump Masters!
• Tricks ‘n Skills A €16.50 1 hour:
◦ Includes jump socks, supervision, and kids’ meal.
• Tricks ‘n Skills B €17.50 2 hours:
◦ Includes jump socks, 1 hour of supervision, and 1 hour of free-jumping.
• Trick ‘n skills C €22.50 2 hours:
◦ Includes jump socks, 1 hour of supervision, 1 hour of free-jumping, and a kids’ meal
The kids’ meal includes unlimited Ranja lemonade/ice water, and chips, as well as the choice between a croquette, frikandel, or chicken nuggets.
You can choose which one you want when you check in at the reception desk.
Please note: minimum age of 8 and minimum of 5 people.
Keep up-to-date with Space Jump news. Get the latest Jump news once or twice a month.
It offers readers unique, behind-the-scenes insights, special offers, and more.